Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mutation Over

I think I am done changing the look of the blog. As the reader might notice, the colours have changed! There is a label cloud to the right and the blog roll is gone (actually, lost! :-( ). That should be fixed shortly (and dusted). Most importantly, IE6.0 and IE8.0 might find the blog (esp. the right panel) poorly aligned. If your experience is such, it is about time to switch to Opera, Safari 4.0 (or higher), FF (> 3.0) and/or Chrome. If you insist on using IE Even.0 then please scroll to the bottom of the page to find the labels, archives, etc. Thank you for your patience although I am most likely speaking to an absentee audience! :-)

9 comments:

  1. You seem to be a Vodafone fan ;)
    Anyhow, it renders great in Firefox, so I'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear R,
    You uneducated brute!! :-D That's not for Vodafone (or Lucent) but enso! It renders absolutely sexily on my desktop (17", 1440x900, super rich colors). But somehow I feel I will change the template again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:34 AM

    Not appealing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear A,
    Sorry you don't find it good enough. I suppose it is inevitable. The previous template was liked by some and disliked by many (or perhaps it was growing boredom with the same template). I suppose there is no one template that will please all. Let's see if the next season brings one which you like...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:29 PM

    The light bright words in a dark background seem to lose their visibility unless i make a focussed attempt to look through them. Would be glad if you reconsider your choice for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anon,
    Thank you so much for adding clarity to the reason of your discomfort. I have now increased the size of the post fonts. Do let me know if that helps. BTW, a name would be nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx E. Looks like a charm now.

    -M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear M,
    Glad its better now... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting new look...and yes mine clings to the side, but I don't have the foggiest idea how to fix it, nor do I care. It's content I'm here for after all, not alignment!

    ReplyDelete